by VLAHOVIC GROUP
27 March 2014
Following in the footsteps of our highly praised Croatian Energy Sector Brief, we bring you the newest addition to our series of Vlahovic Group’s Executive Briefs. Croatia’s Transportation Sector Brief provides an extensive overview of the dynamic and complex transportation sector, identifying key government stakeholders and projects, as well as highlighting investment opportunities and potential pitfalls.
In this Brief:
- An in-depth analysis of the paramount process of awarding a 30-50 year concession of Croatia’s network of over 1,000 km of motorway;
- The Peljesac Bridge project proposal, which is instrumental in connecting Croatia’s territory and ensuring the future EU Schengen security regime between the EU (i.e. Croatia) and non-EU countries;
- Comprehensive overview of the Croatian railway sector, including how the three key state-owned companies – HZ Infrastructure, HZ Passenger Transport, and HZ Cargo – are coping with the on-going railway market liberalisation;
- How EU membership and the rapid growth of the tourism industry affects the modernisation and privatisation of Croatia’s aviation infrastructure, including the privatisation efforts of Croatia Airlines and the development of new terminals at the Zagreb and Dubrovnik International Airports;
- We’ve identified key projects in the maritime transport and port infrastructure, such as the Rijeka Gateway Project, valued at approx. €1 billion, which aims to transform the Port of Rijeka into a leading deep-sea port in the Northern Adriatic Sea;
- An analysis of the strategic Ionian-Adriatic corridor, which is the shortest and most efficient transportation route of goods and services from the Caucuses through Eurasia to Central/Eastern Europe;
- And much more…
If you are interested to seize the opportunity and purchase this one-of-a-kind product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply call +385 1 7898 640. We guarantee that this unique executive brief will bring added value to your organization!
Price: 499 HRK (+VAT)/€65 (+VAT)
SPECIAL OFFER: If you order Croatia’s Transportation Sector Brief together with the Croatian Energy Sector Brief (Revised Edition), you will receive both editions for ONLY 650 HRK (+VAT) / €85 (+VAT). We will also include a two-week free trial subscription to our weekly publication the Legislative & Policy Journal (www.legislative-journal.com), which will bring you closer to the inside processes of government decision-making in Croatia.