CROATIA’S ENERGY SECTOR BRIEF
- How the liberalisation has affected the electricity market, traditionally dominated by the state-owned HEP
- Overview of the negotiation process between the government and the Hungarian MOL over the future of INA
- Find out why PPD is one of the fastest growing energy companies in Croatia
- Everything one needs to know about the LNG Krk Terminal, a vital project for Croatia
- What has held back the development of the on and off-shore exploration as one of the biggest projects of the current government
- And much more…
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +385 1 7898 640, and order a copy of the Energy Brief for ONLY 450 kn (VAT included)!