SECURITY: Swedish Securitas Acquires Tehnomobil Strengthening Market Position in Croatia

Securitas, a Swedish security services and technology company, acquired a 65% stake in the Croatian security solutions (i.e. technology) company Tehnomobil. The purchase of the remaining 35% of the shares is to be completed by the end of 2015. The estimated value of the transaction is €5.9 million. This is the fourth acquisition by Securitas on the Croatian security services market in the past two years.

Zagreb-based Tehnomobil has annual revenues of approximately €7.4 million and employs 60 people. The company is the largest integrator of security systems in Croatia and offers a variety of technical services (e.g. video surveillance, fire and gas detection, intrusion detection, access control and parking systems).

Securitas is a company engaged in the provision of security solutions, including specialised guarding, aviation security services and international security solutions…

See more